2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- If your course or subscription includes an editable Canva template link, you are permitted to access this material and:
- edit the text, font, colors, and images to suit your needs.
- add your logo and website
- allowed to reuse this in your personal business (social media feeds, patient/client handouts, powerpoint slides), but you must attribute original artwork to DrLaraSalyer.com.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Extended licensing available for large publications: Contact Dr. Lara Salyer ([email protected]) if you would like to view the licensing agreement that grants 2 years of permission to publish in your own book, articles, online courses, etc for monetary gain.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. If you encounter a broken link, please email [email protected]
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RightBrainRescue shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.