This Done-For-You Companion Kit is the perfect solution to host your own Book Club Discussion group that accompanies the Right Brain Rescue memoir!
Each module explores one of the seven themes featured throughout the book:
- Work/Life Balance
- Stress and Burnout
- Realigning Core Values
- Making Change
- Living Creatively
- Flow State
- Energy Management
Sit back and relax! Everything is here to inspire your group to reflect, share, laugh, and talk about these important topics.
All you need to bring is PEOPLE!
This Companion Kit is perfect for:
- Hospital Administrators looking to open up conversation about burnout and stress in a safe and open environment.
- CEOs, leaders and managers that want to create a solid team building activity to build cohesiveness and brainstorm solutions.
- Working parents that don't have time to plan their own book club, but want to bring friends and family together for a shared experience.
- Medical Residency Directors searching for an easy way to support their students and residents in an innovative and entertaining way.
- Anyone who is creatively starved or drained of energy and needs the perfect virtual gift to bring their favorite people together.
This course includes:
- Seven themed topics to organize and streamline the discussion
- Videos to introduce each theme, personally recorded by Dr. Lara Salyer
- Comprehensive explanation of each topic, complete with embedded references and cited research
- Over 100 unique discussion questions, separated by topic, to encourage thoughtful conversation in small groups
- Colorful 22 page PDF Activity Workbook to download and share with all participants so they can journal, draw, and play right along!
Enrollment in this course includes ACCESS FOR TWO YEARS from date of purchase to all updates and editions. (Price of book not included in this course).
It's recommended to order enough copies for your group first to allow sufficient reading time before purchasing course (you can buy copies here).