Holistic and integrative doctors can get burned out too.
Don't let this happen.
Delivering your healthcare in a membership model is the key to aligning goals and co-creating a seamless health journey for your patient.
We already know that Fee-For-Service does not work for holistic medicine. Paying for a clinician's time and expertise only when needed is not the way to build sustainable health.
Packages don't work either. When a patient purchases an all-inclusive 6 month package, they're really buying a false promise. What happens when they aren't miraculously healed in 6 months?
MEMBERSHIP MODELS are the only way that can serve both patient and practitioner with congruence:
- No more patients lost to follow-up
- No more last minute administrative panic when a patient wants to "use up" their remaining visits purchased from a package months ago
- No more unpaid time spent answering portal messages
- No more one-size-fits-all promises to heal a person within a certain unrealistic time frame
- No more inconsistent income and battling the "feast or famine" mentality
- No more constant selling.
You're a medical professional, not a salesperson.
As a rural functional medicine physician, I have successfully transferred my patients through all the choices. I felt like I had to constantly sell them on the idea of health. I had to explain why some people take longer to heal than others. It was exhausting.
It wasn't until I settled on the Membership Model that I could finally breathe and feel like I could practice at my highest level. Now, I mentor hundreds of health practitioners to do the same.
When you have a clear blueprint of how to transition your practice to the membership model, you'll see how easy this can be!
By offering your services within a tiered membership, you will
- Increase patient compliance
- Serve your community (even those that can't afford private care!)
- Support patients between office visits
- Allow flexibility to serve a variety of patient types
- Create realistic expectations on the healing journey
- Empower patients with kind boundary setting
- Benefit from consistent income directly tied to your value
Yes, you CAN do this in 6 weeks.
Membership Transition Kit will give you everything you need to move your Fee-For-Service or Package offerings into a healthy, sustainable Membership Model
- Six week calendar of tasks that will automatically populate when you enter your Launch Date
- Group Visit implementation module that guides you on proper format, tech tools, tips and disclaimers on offering weekly Group Visits
- Examples of Live Group Visits from my personal practice so you can see how this is done in real time.
- Done-For-You Email Templates for 5 weeks of communication to your existing patients, announcing your transition
- Step-by-step outline on how to pack value into your Membership Tiers.
- Simple formulas to calculate initial membership pricing
- Best practices on tech-savvy ways to promote your Membership Model
- Templates for legal disclaimers to include with your Group Visits, Electronic Communications, and Membership Model
- Beautiful Canva templates that you can edit and customize to showcase your unique membership offerings
- Guide on how to set boundaries so your patients feel supported and you don't hemorrhage your energy in the portal
- This is part of the Grab, Grow, and GO! method to build sustainable systems in your practice
PLEASE VIEW THE INTRODUCTORY MODULE FOR FREE:
My templates and lessons can apply to any medical practice. My mentorship is not dogmatic, but rather collaborative: I give you access to the tools and you can use them, adjust them, and build what works for you!
You don't need the exact same tech apps I use, but you should view the introductory module to get an idea of what is required.
I offer Mentorship Bundles that include private coaching time with me AND access to the entire library of courses for the health professional.